Yet a woman’s body is complex and has different nutritional needs than a man’s body does.
In the past few years, the ketogenic lifestyle has become the go-to diet for anyone wanting limitless energy, a faster metabolism, and better mental clarity.
Yet as miraculous as this style of eating is, as women we need to approach it differently.
There are times during our monthly cycle that we should fast, and there are times we shouldn’t. Lowering carbs is great at the beginning of our cycle, but around day 14 we need to start increasing our carbs and eat specific foods that balance our hormones.
That’s why I developed the Ketobiotic Reset for women. You eat and fast according to where you are in your cycle.
by Darcy Alexander
- A message from Dr. Mindy
- Things You Will Need for This Reset
- Here's the Guide
- How to Eat According to Your Cycle
- When Can I Fast in My Cycle
- How to track your cycle
- Estrogen Disruptors
- Estrogen Building Foods
- Progesterone Building Foods
- The Stages of Menopause
- How Our Hormonal System Works
- Supplements for Balancing Hormones
- The Role of Detoxing in Hormone Balance